ZEBRA COALITION® HOUSE IS OPEN
Zebra Foundation Board Chairman Scott Bowman, City of Orlando District 4 Commissioner Patty Sheehan & Zebra Coalition Director Dexter Foxworth cut the ribbon to the new Zebra Coalition House. – Photo credit: Judy Watson, http://www.judywatsontracy.com[/caption%5D
On December 5, 2012, Zebra Coalition® celebrated the opening of our our new Zebra Coalition® House with City of Orlando District 4 Commissioner Patty Sheehan, Zebra Foundation® Board Members, Zebra Coalition® Members, staff, youth and many members from the Central Florida community. Check out photos and media links below for additional details.
Special thanks to the below businesses and individuals for making our new Zebra Coalition® House possible:
- Advanced Stair & Rail, Inc.
- Leigh Installations
- Allied Mechanical
- Loch Haven Veterinary Hospital
- Appleton Creative
- Microsoft Store at Florida Mall
- Craig J. Kosuta and Associates, Inc.
- Mid State Plumbing, Inc.
- Dimensions Cabinetry and Millwork, Inc.
- Montanna & Associates, Inc.
- Division 8 Doors and Hardware
- NETsystems Communications
- Dix Lathrop & Associates, Inc.
- Pat & Mat Drywall
- Dixie Shower & Glass
- Sara Brady Public Relations, Inc.
- Donald W. McIntosh Associates, Inc.
- Spectra Contract Flooring
- IKEA Orlando
- VIP Valet
- Interstruct, Inc.
- VMG Construction, Inc.
- Jensy Construction, Inc.
- Walker & Company, Inc.
- Judy Watson Tracy Photography
- Window Interiors
- Koneco Building Services, Inc.
- Z Properties Group, Inc.
- L.C. Electric, Inc.
- The Bryce L. West Foundation